Thursday, October 06, 2005

Cheese Whiz, Have I been asleep?


OK, I'll admit. I don't know what I'm doing. Been hearing about blogs, followed other peoples links to specific blog entries for a couple of years, but never thought about starting one of these rat bastige things. So, consider this my 'under construction' post until I can find my rear with both hands and a flashlight.

I don't want to just use this as a place to complain about the stuff that drives me nuts, but ranting on about life's curveballs is one of the things that makes me feel good. I'd like for this to be free and creative and all over the map (as I am in my carbon-based life form). I might raise cain at the gas prices, considering my hometown has tied for third-highest prices in the United States (behind Hawaii and Washington DC), but not today.

Tune in again soon, and I hope to have something to talk about...or at least I may have learned a bit about navigating around this corksucker.

1 comment:

Hieronymus Murphy said...

Duuuuude - you're falling behind. Stop by *my* blog and take a look at my store. Somebody I know made me one hell of a logo. You can stock up for Christmas. Heh!